Anybody else having a hard time getting back into the groove? I miss my new friends and the bond we have with them.
It has been wierd being able to watch tv, use the computer and my cell phone ringing off the hook. In fact, today I felt guilty about putting toilet paper in the toilet...i almost fished it out before I remembered I don't have to here.
How do we process what we learned? Many of us long to be back there, in that environment (well without the bugs) with our friends with a focus that is more on God without our distractions here.
How do we learn from our experience in Costa Rica and let it inspire us and enrich our lives here? How will our town and youth group be different? How does God want to use us after our experience there?
I want to hear your thoughts....please post your ideas.
Ty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment